ProTorque touts six drivers who used ProTorque converters to win world championship titles during the 2022 drag racing season.
Those champions include:
- David Barton, who clinched his second consecutive NHRA Factory Stock Showdown racing championship with with Saw Mill Auto Chevrolet COPO Camaro. According to ProTorque, Barton works closely with their engineering team on the converters for his championship car.
- Joel Greathouse, whose Ford Mustang appeared in the winner’s circle in both NMRA Renegade and NMCA Xtreme Street.
- Ronny Rhodes, who got to celebrate a 2022 Ultra Street championship thanks to his small block nitrous-powered Chevrolet Camaro and its ProTorque converter.
- The Strange Engineering Outlaw Street Car Shootout at Maryland’s Cecil County Dragway often brings out the best of the best in the region, but it was only Ronny Rhodes who got to celebrate a well-deserved 2022 Ultra Street championship thanks to his small block nitrous-powered Chevrolet Camaro and its ProTorque converter always performing exactly as expected.
- Jason Riley, who won the Radial Tire Racing Association (RTRA) battle for points for the second year in a row. Riley drives a ProCharger supercharged and small block-powered Fox body Ford Mustang.
- Keith Rhea, who won the Warriors Outlaw Drag Race Team championship series in a Ford Mustang.
- And Dave Hinzman, who took the lead in Limited Drag Radial in a Pontiac Firebird.