Repairify recently introduced the new asTech All-in-One solution for local and remote automotive diagnostics, calibrations and programming.
The asTech All-in-One is a tablet diagnostics solution with both local and remote capabilities, allowing for OEM and OEM-compatible diagnostics, ADAS calibrations and programming on a vehicle.
According to the company, this product can:
- Scan using 1,000-plus remote OEM and local OEM-compatible diagnostic tools;
- Conduct remote and local calibrations, initializations and parts programming;
- Access 400+ certified remote technicians; and
- Access local OEM-compatible pre- and post-scan reports.
Repairify also recently introduced the new, smaller asTech Mini device (pictured above), which will be available for order in 2023.
According to the company, with the asTech Mini, users can:
- Access asTech’s remote OEM diagnostics and 400+ certified technicians;
- Perform local OEM-compatible quick scans;
- Read and clear codes;
- Conveniently access all scan reports in the asTech mobile app; and
- Be assured that scans are backed by a full certified warranty.