OTC released the new TJH10 1,000-lb. capacity high-lift transmission jack, used for securely positioning a load to remove or install transmissions. The jack features a universal saddle with knobs to adjust the head and secure powertrain components, including transmissions.
Features of the TJH10 highlighted by the company include:
- Meets the newest ASME PASE-2019 safety standards.
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Comes with a universal saddle and adjustable corner brackets and safety chains.
- A foot-operated pump and lowering pedal allows for ease of control when positioning or removing a transmission.
- The hydraulic system features flash-chromed rams to prevent rust from entering the system.
- The head tilts front-to-back and side-to-side for removal and installation of transmission and driveline components.
- A built-in safety overload system prevents the jack from being used beyond its rated capacity and two locking casters help keep the jack in position during use.
- Includes a wide leg base and 4-in. polyurethane swivel wheels.