MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers will present “Spring Ahead in Springfield: A Remanufacturing Roadshow” from March 13 to 15 in Springfield, Missouri.
Presented with this year’s partner, SRC Holdings, the Remanufacturing Roadshow will feature facility tours at SRC Automotive, Springfield ReManufacturing Corp. (SRC Heavy Duty), SRC Electrical, the Robert W. Plaster Center for Advanced Manufacturing at Ozarks Technical Community College, and CNH Industrial Reman. Additionally, attendees will have an opportunity to experience a weekly Great Game of Business Huddle with the team from Global Recovery Corp.
SRC Holdings, a provider of custom remanufacturing, new assembly, supply chain management, and core and materials management, will host this year’s Remanufacturing Roadshow. SRC says that its family of companies will open the doors to several of their brand facilities, allowing attendees to see their operations, learn from their expertise, and speak with their associates, as well as provide the opportunity to hear about their commitment to the local community and their investments in remanufacturing training and workforce development.
In addition to the programs mentioned above, tours will include SRC partnerships:
- The Robert W. Plaster Center for Advanced Manufacturing at Ozarks Technical Community College, the regional hub for all advanced manufacturing and technology-related education and training
- CNH Industrial Reman (CNHi Reman), a joint venture between CNH Industrial and SRC that brings together CNH Aftermarket Solutions product expertise, access to equipment, and dedicated dealer networks with SRC’s remanufacturing operations, capabilities, and expertise
Other highlights from the Spring Ahead in Springfield: A Remanufacturing Roadshow agenda include:
- Customer Session: O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Advocating for Aftermarket Suppliers: 30 Minutes with Ann Wilson
- Panel Discussion: The Future of Remanufacturing
- Networking opportunities and more
Dates and times for the tours, as well as the full Remanufacturing Roadshow agenda and registration details, are available at remanconference.com.
This story was originally posted by our sister publication, AftermarketNews.