JEGS has introduced a new line of Hydraulic Shop Presses for the removal and installation of bushings, bearings, ball joints, u-joints, pulleys and gears.
Constructed with heavy-duty steel, there are four sizes: 6-ton, 10-ton, 12-ton and 20-ton.
Features highlighted by the company include:
- Three-point contact for safe, secure support
- Black oxide coated steel hardware
- (5) Adjustable steel support columns
- (1) M16-2 x 109 (4.292 in. OAL)
- (3) M16-2 x 150 (5.906 in. OAL)
- (1) M16-2 x 190 (7.480 in. OAL)
- (1) M16-2 x 67 mm external head bolt
- (3) 5 mm thick flat washers
- (6) M6-1 x 16 internal hex head screws for locater plates
- (6) 1 mm thick flat washers for locater plates